martes, 11 de agosto de 2009

About my experiences during the first semester of 2009...

Hi! I am going to tell you something about my experiences during the first semester of 2009.
The last semester I learned about the different fields of psychology. I had five introductory subjects. For example, occupational psychology, clinical psychology, educational psychology among others. I think that it was very important to have these subjects for my professional formation because they let me know about some areas in which I don´t have much information.

One thing that caught my attention was the many projects in groups that I had to do. For this reason I didn’t have much free time. But, when I had free time, I watched a movie or series, slept and I was with my friends and my family.

About the challenges that I had to face, I could say that the most important was doing the projects of educational psychology. For me it was a little difficult because I don’t like this area. For example: the test that we had to do was so complicated for me.

In other aspects of my life, I can say that was fine. I didn´t have problems in my house and all my family was healthy and my friends too. I heard that one friend from school was going to be a mother, so I am so happy for her.

1 comentario:

  1. Good response Carolina,

    It sounds like you had an interesting semester, with a lot of work and a lot of information. I think group work and collaborative learning is very common these days, in almost every program. I think this is a good thing, because people probably learn better this way.

    Anyway, here are some grammar comments:

    --"The last semester..." You don´t need the article "the" in this case because it´s not in a sequence (the first, the second, the last)

    --"series" is usually miniseries, or if it´s a comedy, sitcom.

    --"...other aspects...I can say that was fine...".. The word aspects is plural, so you need "they were"...

    Take care

    Joe

    ResponderEliminar