martes, 3 de noviembre de 2009

My faculty...

Hi everybody! Today I’m going to tell you about the faculty of socials sciences of university of Chile, where I´m studying psychology. Specifically, I´m going to tell you about the current situation of psychologist´s department, then about the things that should improve, of the first steps to dealing with this situation, how would I resolve this situation and finally, I´m going to tell you about what could be the real benefits/impact of these improvements.


To begin, I must say that the situation of the department of psychology is quite good, in comparison to other careers of the faculty. I think that the problems currently presented, are related to the curriculum, problems with the practical steps in the various subjects, economics problems etc…


If I refer to the structural part of the department, I must say that the classrooms are not as modern and large classrooms like other faculties. To improve the first situation, I think it is necessary that students and teachers, talk about this topics and find possible solutions. In regard to the structural aspects, I think it is necessary to have classrooms that have more technology, which seats made with best quality.


Also, I think the psychology should have a particular building because it needed more space for students. I think it would solve many problems.
Among the benefits of a particular building for psychology, is the development of laboratories to do research. I think that is very important do research in different fields of psychologist. I think that could increase the number of subjects that dictate, and also the number of students entering the career.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Caro, I agree with the problems you mentioned, I also put some of them in my blog.

    bye!

    take care!

    ResponderEliminar